Wellesley House was built around 1845 and
is recognised as a house of historic interest. The house stands
in its own grounds on the south west side of Wolverhampton situated
two miles from the city centre on the A449 and is easily accessible
by bus. Ample car parking facilities available. Wellesley House
was registered as a nursing home in 1987 and provides a range of
rooms of individual character.
We are registered to provide a full range
of personal and nursing care for the elderly, physically disabled,
palliative care and respite / convalescent care also day-care.
MANAGER: JAYNE WHITEHOUSE
PROPRIETER: MR & MRS CADMAN